Listing an Animal For Sale in the Herd Book
IMZA Sales Listing Feature
IMZA members may now list their animals for sale right in the online herd book.
1. This feature is for IMZA Members only.
2. Have your Member Number and Password ready.
3. If you do not have a password you may obtain one by emailing the IMZA Registrar
4. Go to the online herd book
5. Scroll toward the bottom of the page and look for the MANAGE ADS link. Click the link.
6. Log in using your Member Number and Password.
7. Select the animal you wish to advertise from the drop down menu.
8. Click Edit Ad.
9. You may now place the asking price of the animal if you would like to have that public.
You can also describe the animal in detail in the comments section if you choose to.
10. Once you have completed the price and comments click SUBMIT.
11. You will get a confirmation and a link to view your advertisement. If you find any errors or want to make changes simply repeat steps 1- 8.
* Advertisements will expire in 90 days automatically.
* Check to make sure your contact information is up to date so buyers can easily contact you. You may want to leave a second form of contact information in the comments box.
Terms and Conditions
IMZA Herd Book Sale Listings
July, 01 2019
To All IMZA Members,
Effective immediately upon this notification, all IMZA Members shall agree to and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions pertaining to the IMZA Herd book Sale Listings:
The Terms and Conditions shall be immediately adopted into the current Rules and Regulations of the Association under the heading Herd Book Sale Listings
The International Miniature Zebu Association, the Board of Directors, and/or the Registrar does not vet the accuracy of the listing text beforehand and will not be held liable for any of the content found to be inaccurate. That information may include, but is not limited to, gender/castration, height, fertility, temperament, and inaccurate DNA claims.
The sale shall be considered a private transaction. The IMZA does not and will not engage in or settle disputes of monetary claims and agreements between the seller and buyer.
General Terms and Conditions:
All members shall be respectful in their listing(s) as not to disparage any other member, non-member, or person(s) of the general public. If such disparagement is brought to the attention of the IMZA, we reserve the right to remove the sale listing and if deemed appropriate, take further action as decided by the Board of Directors.
We expect every user will be honest and truthful when giving their description of the Miniature Zebu for sale. The IMZA reserves the right to request that a member correct the listing if such information is found to have claims of inaccuracies.
Additional photos can be uploaded for an individual “For Sale Listing” in the "Upload Photos" section of the herd book along with your “For Sale Listing.” We encourage all members to use this function for better presentation of the Miniature Zebu listed for sale. The use of properly sized quality photos is also recommended. The IMZA reserves the right to remove any photos deemed distasteful or inappropriate.
All “For Sale Listings” have a ninety (90) day automatic expiration date from time of listing. It is the responsibility of the member to re-post the ad if desired. No notice of expiration or the nearing of expiration will be given to a member by the IMZA.
Any abuse of the IMZA Herd Book Sale Listing by any person(s) shall be considered a breach of good faith and future access to the IMZA Herd Book Sale Listing may be suspended or terminated.